Skip to main content

Entertainment

Leah is singing, singing, singing these days... Some nights we hear her singing all kinds of songs to herself after we put her to bed. One of her new favorites is "Twinkie Doodle." We tried to teach her how to say "Yankee" for a while and then figured, why bother? We like this Twinkie Doodle character better. The other video is her very first knock knock "joke." Often while I am cooking dinner she hangs out in the kitchen with me, being my helper and entertainment in one.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Makes my heart smile and ache cuz I just want to hug her so much, and hug all of you! Missing you lots.
ps- leah stole my knock knock joke---now i have to get another one---
Anonymous said…
These videos make me smile every morning and every evening!

Popular posts from this blog

3 little monkeys!

These three are going to have lots of fun together! (And probably cause a decent amount of trouble! )

Close Encounters of the Pregnant Kind

I have found that something about a pregnant lady makes people say things that they wouldn't normally say. And, then of course, there is also a sudden decrease in personal space awareness. I am almost not surprised anymore when a stranger puts her hand on my belly for a prolonged amount of time in a public restroom while she tells me horror stories about delivering the 15 th of her 17 children. Here are a few of my favorite encounters: 1. An elderly man came over to me at the grocery store in the produce section looking very stern and asked me if I was trying to steal a watermelon. (He then broke into a semi-toothless grin.) 2. A kindergartner came running up to me while I was on recess duty, put her hand on my tummy and said, "Mrs. Dainty! I just saw your belly MOVING! Is that your baby? Is she having recess, too?" 3. Lucy (our dog) gave me several annoyed glances as she tried to snuggle up to me while we were watching TV and kept getting nudged in the face by t...

Six Months

Our little Leah is 6 months old!  Ok, and she's not so little.  She weighed in at 17 lbs. 12 oz. and is in the 80th percentile for weight and the 90th for height.  We get good arm workouts carrying her around.  In other news, we are both done with school until the fall and are looking forward to a summer as a family.  We'll post more about the previous hectic weeks soon!   (Love this one! )