Skip to main content

More Pictures of Leah!

Leah is almost 10 days old, and this week has been a week of many firsts. We had our first night in our home as a family, our first trip out of the house to go see the doctor, our first walk as a family (thanks to the beautiful weather we had today!), Ryan's first day back at work, the first time we went through 4 diapers in one diaper changing session... So here are a few more pictures of our little peanut's first week. (That's right, more pictures! I'm sure we'll be taking lots of them since we still find everything from stinky diapers to spit bubbles to be absolutely adorable...)



This hat is especially precious to me because it was the first baby item I
bought for Leah! I got it for 25 cents at the Children's Place outlet store
way back in June...

Here's Leah doing her best Popeye impersonation.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Keep those pictures coming as we need our Leah fix and just love watching her grow! She is so beautiful.
Well 10 Days, Soon Ten months will have gone by and you will be saying the remember when statements. Have fun while it lasts cause they grow fast. Have a great thanksgiving.
-johnsons
Chrissy said…
Congratulations Ryan and Nicole! Welcome ~ Leah, your beautiful. Remember to cherish every coo and smile. I can’t believe my two are already 13 and 10 years old. It still feels like yesterday rocking them to sleep. The best is yet to come.Love Chrissy Cswercko,Hailey and Steven (and my new additions, Pat my fiance, Tori and Gage)

Popular posts from this blog

3 little monkeys!

These three are going to have lots of fun together! (And probably cause a decent amount of trouble! )

Close Encounters of the Pregnant Kind

I have found that something about a pregnant lady makes people say things that they wouldn't normally say. And, then of course, there is also a sudden decrease in personal space awareness. I am almost not surprised anymore when a stranger puts her hand on my belly for a prolonged amount of time in a public restroom while she tells me horror stories about delivering the 15 th of her 17 children. Here are a few of my favorite encounters: 1. An elderly man came over to me at the grocery store in the produce section looking very stern and asked me if I was trying to steal a watermelon. (He then broke into a semi-toothless grin.) 2. A kindergartner came running up to me while I was on recess duty, put her hand on my tummy and said, "Mrs. Dainty! I just saw your belly MOVING! Is that your baby? Is she having recess, too?" 3. Lucy (our dog) gave me several annoyed glances as she tried to snuggle up to me while we were watching TV and kept getting nudged in the face by t...

Snow and Sesame Street

We woke up to sooooo much snow! The kind where you can't get the back door open and you have to shovel your way to the garage to get to the snowblower. Leah and Lucy were both pretty amazed - the snow is deep enough to swallow them both up! We played in the snow while Ryan, bless his heart, began excavating our house. Leah helped shovel us out for a while. What a trooper! Another recent fun event was going to see "Sesame Street Live" on New Year's Eve. We saw Elmo, Grover, the Count, and all of Leah's favorites. The music was pretty awesome - my favorite was a medley of "I love trash" and "We're moving trash," which is a song about decomposition sung by an R&B Beetle. Very fun - Leah was mesmerized.